National Dog Show Charity Walk
October 13, 2019 @ 9:00AM — 12:00PM Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Our annual family dog walk that benefits local charities.
The National Dog Show Charity Walk benefits local charities including Philadelphia Ronald McDonald House, TEMPO—Tredyffrin/Easttown Music Parents Organization, Spring-Ford SNAP, Spring-Ford Music Association, Morris Animal Refuge, Canine Partners for Life, National Dog Show Charities, GPSAR—Greater Philadelphia Search and Rescue, Philadoptables, New Leash on Life, Renee's Rescues, and Lucky Dawg Animal Rescue.
The National Dog Show Charity Walk – our 6th annual – is set for Sunday, October 13th.
We are going again on an otherwise lazy Sunday morning from 9AM – NOON, so you'll be home in plenty of time if the Eagles play at 1 pm that day.
- Sunday, October 13th, 9AM – Noon
- Wilson Farm Park in Wayne (Chesterbrook section of Tredyffrin Township, off Rte. 202)
Join hundreds of your fellow dog-lovers for the kick-off event of National Dog Show Month in Philadelphia.
Registration is open so sign up now! It’s easier than ever! A few simple steps and the price of your ticket will be donated to your chosen charity.
The National Dog Show Charity Walk features multiple attractions geared towards families and their dogs for a morning of FUN. Remember that we are raising money for important Delaware Valley Charities (see list above.)
- Service Dog demo by Canine Partners for Life of Cochranville, PA (Chester County.)
- Canine Agility Course setup open to all dogs; trainers will be on hand to show you how to make your dog a star,
- Meet 97.5 Ben FM on-air personalities.
- Meet David Frei, NBC TV personality and America’s foremost expert on all things canine.
- Enjoy Amazing Live music.
- Meet the Kennel Club of Philadelphia Therapy Dog Ambassador Team.
- Free swag from sponsors, charities and donors.
- Fundraising raffle with 10 winners.